Python Engineer – Health Tech
Here’s what you’ll be doing (not all of it, just the important stuff!):
- Maintain and develop the core application software and system services for our intra-operative products.
- Work alongside our multidisciplinary team (embedded, computer vision, cloud platform, etc.) to develop the software stack for our next generation intra-operative devices.
- Maintain and develop methods for device monitoring and cloud connectivity.
- Investigate, debug, and resolve issues reported from testing and support.
- Participate in the relevant security and regulatory compliance processes.
- Develop robust and secure-by-design software fit for a medical-grade system.
- BS/MS in Computer, Electrical, Electronics Engineering or equivalent.
- Excellent Python programming.
- Strong knowledge of Unix/Linux environments.
- Experience with inter-process communication protocols including but not limited to socket-based methods.
- Experience with systems engineering and design principles.
- Experience working with cloud platforms such as AWS.
- Flexible – you can independently solve problems as they arise, but are comfortable asking for help when you need it.